The studio is set up and ready for you to make something awesome. I provide sewing machines, fabric, tools and supplies needed to complete our projects. If you would like to bring your own machine, please let me know in advance so that I have a space for it.
I look forward to each lesson and spend many hours each week preparing for you. If you should need to miss a class, kindly give me 24 hours notice.
• There will be no refunds for missed classes.
• All classes are drop-off, Kids only. The studio does not allow space for a waiting area, but there are lots of fun shops and restaurants to visit. When you return, your child will be thrilled to show you their handiwork.
• Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for class and try to pick up your child on time at the end of class.
• If you are running late, please call or text me. It is unfair to others to stop class and start at the beginning or allow others to lag behind and wait due to tardiness. I expect all students to be on time for class. There is just enough time in class to teach and sew a particular project and one person’s tardiness can throw off the entire class!
• There will be no refunds for no-shows or cancellations within 48 hours of each session. All refunds will incur a 5% cancellation fee.
• Little Stitch Studio follows Norfolk Public Schools Inclement Weather Closing Policies. If Public schools in Norfolk close for inclement weather, Little Stitch Studio will cancel any scheduled classes. In that case, I will add an additional class onto that current 6-week session so that no time is lost.
Make up classes
I offer one make up class per session. An email will be sent out to the families of children who have missed class. Make up classes are not transferable.
There is a small parking lot across the street from the studio and lots of street parking on Shirley and Colley. The driveway between the studio and the apartment building next door can be used for a quick pick up or drop-off but is not a parking space.